Aagami Inc., a Strategic Consulting Firm based in the suburbs of Chicago, is focused on bringing success to Global Pharma, Biotech and Medical Devices companies in their initiatives towards/in India, Asia and other large emerging markets.
Aagami Partners bring several decades of operational experience globally, connections at C-Level people with Indian Life-sciences companies and most importantly deep knowledge of India-business-practices.
Strategic Consulting Services
In last 10 years, Aagami assisted 50+ small and large North/South American, European, Japanese and Australian companies in their initiatives, facilitating many successes. These services include Out-Licensing, In-Licensing (investing either way), Co-Development Partnership, Alliance partnership, JV, M&A, Right Services providers like CRO, CMO, CRAMS etc.
Technology Licensing Services
The TLO (Technology Licensing Organization) services of Aagami offer US Universities and companies Out-Licensing services to companies mainly in India.
Also with a high quality business and market research team positioned in India, Aagami is additionally able to provide value added services, like IP search, Market Research, Business studies etc.
Report Available - A must read for global companies who wish to collaborate with Indian companies
This research report reveals how and what Indian companies are doing in the area of drug research, and details out which companies are most active in the area
The report consists of 45 pages. Below is a top level view of the contents:
- Overview: Historical perspective of Indian Pharma market
- Current status
- Top 10 Indian Pharma companies by Sales and their R&D Expenses
- Deals : Partnering of MNCs with Indian companies- Collaborative research, R&D service agreement
- Paradigm Shift- "Hybrid Model"
- India as a destination for conducting clinical research outsourcing and conducting global trials
- MNC CRO in India
- Indian companies' move up the value curves
- Trends in Drug Research
- Top 5 Therapy areas for Drug Research
- Key therapy area for NCE of 10 Indian companies
- Therapeutic segment sales as of March 2011
- India's IP regime & Government Initiatives
- Benefits of Collaborations
Summary PDF free
$99.00 for Full Report in PDF format
Interested and need to know more about placing an order?